Mortgage Document Checklist
The following is a list of documents commonly requested for examination during the process of loan origination or mortgage loan acquisition. Use this list to prepare to have all the necessary documentation needed when we complete our verification of your loan application quickly and efficiently.
- Two month’s account statements from (checking, savings, IRA, 401k, Stock portfolios, mutual funds etc.)
- Thirty day’s pay-stubs for all salaried and/or hourly borrowers.
- Most recent two year’s W2’s for all salaried and/or hourly borrowers.
- Most recent two year’s 1040 Tax returns with all schedules and Year-to-Date.
- Profit-and-Loss for all self employed and/or commissioned borrowers only.
- Alternative Credit Sources
- Divorce Decree or Separation Agreements
- Full Bankruptcy Discharge Papers
- Lease Agreements for Rental Properties
- Purchase Contracts (purchases only)
- DD214 Release from Active Duty VA Purchases Only
- Certificate of Eligiblity VA Purchases Only
- Hazard Insurance Information
- Copy of Photo ID and Social Security Card