Prefab Modular Homes In Colorado
Mobile Home Financing Options
Trailhead Homes is a licensed seller of prefab modular homes in Colorado and surrounding states. The company offer manufactured and modular homes and also help people find land to build their homes on. Their homes are built to meet local building codes. Trailhead Homes is based in Fort Collins, Colorado and have been building prefab modular homes in the area for many years. The company is therefor familiar with the unique qualities that draw people to Northern Colorado.
Trailhead Homes is committed to providing quality prefab modular homes at an affordable price. They use a variety of design innovations to bring value to these homes and work directly with real estate professionals, mortgage advisors and investors to ensure their homes are a good fit for buyers. Trailhead Homes has a good reputation in the community. They are also known for their quality craftsmanship, their attention to detail, and their commitment to customer satisfaction.
Trailhead Homes Is a Great Choice Due to Several Factors:
- Trailhead offers a variety of floor plans to choose from, or you can design a custom home.
- Trailhead homes are built with high-quality materials and finishes.
- Trailhead offers a variety of financing options (and we can help make it as easy as possible).
- Trailhead provides excellent customer service throughout the entire buying process.
Approved Lender for Trailhead Homes
We are an approved lender for Trailhead Homes and can assist you in both the process of selecting a particular home as well as land and getting your entire deal financed. If you are considering investing in Trailhead Homes feel free to contact us for assistance. We can only do modular or manufactured homes. Mobile homes as long as it attached to a foundation.
MANUFACTURED HOME LOANS WITH FHA (FEDERAL HOUSING ADMINISTRATION): https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/housing/sfh/title/repair
- Manufactured Home Loan Program (Title I)
- Allowable Loan Parameters (TI MH)
- Manufactured Home & Lot Program (Title I)
- Financing Manufactured (Mobile) Homes (Title I)
U.S. DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE MOBILE HOME OPTIONS https://www.usda.gov/media/blog/2022/06/30/financing-manufactured-homes-boost-housing-supply-rural-america
USDA Rural Development (RD) Single-Family Housing Direct Program loans may be used to finance the purchase of an eligible new manufactured home, including the transportation, set-up costs, and acquisition of an eligible site (if the site is not already owned by the applicant).
VA (VETERANS BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION) LOANS FOR MANUFACTURED HOMES CLASSIFIED AS REAL ESTATE https://www.benefits.va.gov/WARMS/docs/admin26/pamphlet/pam26_7/Chapter7.pdf
Allowable Loan Purposes:
- To purchase a manufactured home and a lot to which it will be affixed.
- To refinance an existing loan on a manufactured home and purchase the lot to which the home will be affixed.
- An IRRRL to refinance an existing VA loan on a permanently affixed manufactured home and lot.
- Why Do We Build Houses in the Same Way That We Did 125 Years Ago?
- Polis signs order expediting affordable housing funding, state growth goals
- Colorado lawmakers are betting millions that factory-built homes are a solution to the housing crisis
- Colorado tornadoes disproportionally affect mobile homes
- How a mobile-home park saved its community from a corporate buyout
- Why Colorado only has a handful of resident-owned mobile home parks
- Organizing mobile-home owners as investors gobble up parks
- Durango Mobile Home Park Residents Form Community Land Trust
- Modular housing community near Telluride that may become a Colorado model welcomes its first residents after months of delays
- City of Boulder, Boulder Valley School District and Flatirons Habitat for Humanity to Begin Construction on the Affordable Housing Modular Factory