Mortgage Document Checklist
The following is a list of documents commonly requested for examination during the process of loan origination or mortgage loan acquisition. Use this list to prepare to have all the necessary documentation needed when we complete our verification of your loan application quickly and efficiently.
- A copy of the current months mortgage statement from your current mortgage company.
- Two month’s account statements from (checking, savings, IRA, 401k, Stock portfolios, mutual funds etc.)
- Thirty day’s pay-stubs for all salaried and/or hourly borrowers.
- Most recent two year’s W2’s for all salaried and/or hourly borrowers.
- Most recent two year’s 1040 Tax returns with all schedules and Year-to-Date.
- Profit-and-Loss for all self employed and/or commissioned borrowers only.
- Alternative Credit Sources
- Divorce Decree or Separation Agreements
- Full Bankruptcy Discharge Papers
- Lease Agreements for Rental Properties
- Purchase Contracts (purchases only)
- DD214 Release from Active Duty VA Purchases Only
- Certificate of Eligiblity VA Purchases Only
- Hazard Insurance Information
- Copy of Photo ID and Social Security Card
No / Low Documentation Program Highlights
- Primary Residence and Second Homes
- Credit Underwritten Based on LTV, FICO, and Liquidity
- Income Documentation Not Required
- Asset Seasoning 30 Days
- Loan Amounts Up to $3 Million
- Up to 80% LTV Purchase/Rate & Term—75% LTV Cash-out Refi (funds from refi can count toward reserve requirement)
- FICO Beginning at 640
- Reserves from 3 Months
- No BK Seasoning required